Seodex has a unique approach to evaluating and ranking search engine marketing companies. As you will notice, seodex.com offers a wide breadth of company types, which not only deliver high quality search engine optimization services, but also augment their capabilities by flanking their core competencies with additional Internet marketing offers, which enriches their clients options and ultimately their results.
We have outlined our evaluation methodology, for developing the list of Best SEO Companies and Best PPC Companies, to provide our users with a better understanding of the data available on our website. Do keep in mind that our evaluation is much more granular than the below list suggests and our years of experience in the search engine optimization, specifically, and Internet marketing, generally, makes for a unique perspective on how these companies provide their services.
Without further ado, here is our list of criteria.
- Quality of Work - This basically boils down to the attention to detail and how the service is delivered.
- Customer Service - We do our best to evaluate the quality of customer service of the companies we list through interviews and independent research.
- Results - This criterion is self-explanatory. In short, our evaluation takes into consideration whether each company is able to produce results, and how successfully it is able to do this for a majority of their campaigns.
- Reporting - Some companies provide a lot of reports, and others do not but the goal here is to evaluate each company based on what is suitable for their respective client-set.
- Outsourcing - We do not like outsourcing of search engine marketing work; as it inevitably hurts the quality of the work and consequently the results, so we work hard to figure out how much if any of the work done through these agencies is being outsourced.
- Sales Process - Our goal is to find the companies which offer the least confrontational sales techniques as well as the most informative sales process.
- Pricing - We evaluate pricing, but do not look for who offers a bargain, but try to evaluate the price of the services to see if they are fair for the level and quality of service provided.
- Methodology - Every company has their own way of doing things, so we evaluate each firm based on the wholesomeness of their approach.